➤ WHO I AM …
… a freelance photographer, I live and work in Tuscany based in Siena and in Florence.
In 2005 I began to study Analogic and Digital Photography. I graduated as Technical Qualified Photographer in 2011 and then I specialized in Fashion Photography at Fondazione Studio Marangoni in Florence.
I also collaborated with Gianni Ugolini, a wedding photographer, from 2011 at 2019. From 2012 at today I collaborate with Giulio Grisendi, Max Pruneti, and Leonardo Bigagli (fashion, advertising, commercial) as assistant photographer and post production assistant.
I work with communication agencies and fashion companies in Italy, as a freelance photographer and photo retoucher.
- Portraits – Fashion Shooting
- Catalogue e-commerce – Still Life
- Interior Photography
- Events (Wedding, Corporate Reportage)
- Photo Retouch
- 2014 – Trilogy on Sexuality Black and White, XXXX Game Four in Dark Room, Galleria Allegretti, Torino – Curator Bruno Di Marino.
- 2013 – Masetto da Lamporecchio che si fa Mutolo – Awards Bop Decameron, for the seventh centenary of the birth of Giovanni Boccaccio, sponsored by Celeste Prize and the Contemporary Art Centre Pecci of Prato, Palazzo Pretorio of Certaldo, Firenze – Curator Marco Bazzini.
- 2012 – Partes Extra Partes – Awards Donkey Art Prize, Galleria Rita Castellote di Madrid.
- 2010 – Empty Bags of Meat (first part of Trilogy of Sexuality), Liberacollarte, Colle Val d’Elsa, Siena.