➤ WHO I AM …
… a freelance photographer, linving and working in Siena and Florence, Tuscany (Italy).
2005-2011 studies of digital and analog photography, completed with a degree as photographer, followed by a specialisation in fashion photography at Fondazione Studio Marangoni in Florence.
2011-2019 collaboration with photographer Gianni Ugolini (Florence).
2012-ongoing collaboration as assistant photographer and photo editor with Giulio Grisendi, Max Pruneti, and Leonardo Bigagli for several advertising campaigns. As freelance photographer and photo editor I collaborate with the following agencies and fashion houses: Guccio Gucci S.p.A., Mirror Prod, Pupilla Quadra, Blink Fish.
- Portraits – Fashion Shooting
- Catalogue e-commerce – Still Life
- Interior Photography
- Events (Wedding, Corporate Reportage)
- Photo Retouch
- 2014 – Trilogy on Sexuality Black and White, XXXX Game Four in Dark Room, Galleria Allegretti, Torino – Curator Bruno Di Marino.
- 2013 – Masetto da Lamporecchio che si fa Mutolo – Awards Bop Decameron, for the seventh centenary of the birth of Giovanni Boccaccio, sponsored by Celeste Prize and the Contemporary Art Centre Pecci of Prato, Palazzo Pretorio of Certaldo, Firenze – Curator Marco Bazzini.
- 2012 – Partes Extra Partes – Awards Donkey Art Prize, Galleria Rita Castellote di Madrid.
- 2010 – Empty Bags of Meat (first part of Trilogy of Sexuality), Liberacollarte, Colle Val d’Elsa, Siena.