Ambra Lorenzetti is a freelance photographer. She lives and works in Tuscany between Florence and Siena. In 2006 she began to study Analogic and Digital Photography. She graduated as Technical Qualified Photographer in 2011 in Florence. Ambra first collaborations are with In Sound Magazine and Aurora Tag Magazine, attending music and fashion events. From 2006 to 2009 she collaborated with Sonar la Casa della Musica, Colle Val d’Elsa, Siena. She also collaborated with Gianni Ugolini a wedding photographer. In 2012 she collaborated with Knuk Photographer, Max Pruneti and Leonardo Bigagli (fashion, advertising, commercial) as assistant photographer and post production assistant. Among the other collaborations there are: Thomasblakk Luxory Handbags, Disco_nnect Music, Essenza Club, Pink Noise, Neon, Leonardo Martera, Fabio Anfossi, El Campero, MMEGA.
- 2016 – Ater – Volume Museo Libreria Caffè, Firenze
- 2015 – Empty Bags of Meat, Jeka Wine Bar, Colle Val d’Elsa
- 2014 – Trilogy on Sexuality Black and White, XXXX Game Four in Dark Room, Galleria Allegretti, Torino – Curator Bruno Di Marino.
- 2013 – Masetto da Lamporecchio che si fa Mutolo – Awards Bop Decameron, for the seventh centenary of the birth of Giovanni Boccaccio, sponsored by Celeste Prize and the Contemporary Art Centre Pecci of Prato, Palazzo Pretorio of Certaldo, Firenze – Curator Marco Bazzini.
- 2012 – Partes Extra Partes – Awawds Donkey Art Prize, Galleria Rita Castellote di Madrid.
- 2010 – Empty Bags of Meat (first part of Trilogy of Sexuality), Liberacollarte, Colle Val d’Elsa, Siena.
- 2009 – Music Shots Sonar – La Casa della Musica, Liberacollarte, Colle Val d’ Elsa, Siena.
- Fashion Shooting
- Catalogue E-commerce – Still Life
- Events, Wedding, Live Music
- Post Production and Photo Retouch